Posted on January 13, 2014
Prime Tech makes significant upgrades to PT-300
January 7, 2014, Stony Plain, Alta. – The team at PrimeTech has just completed design of the new PT-300. The latest version of this 275 HP tracked, self-propelled carrier (prime mover) is built for forestry management, land clearing and road construction.
In its brand new form, the PT-300 preserves the top-of-the-line features of the previous model, with stunning new additions:
• 12 cm/5” higher, providing more comfort and head room for the operator.
• A third emergency exit was added on the right-hand side.
• A flat-faced front windshield ensures optimal visibility and makes cleaning easy.
• Push-button joysticks now have optimal waterproof and dustproof IP rating (67) and are perfect for heavy-duty jobs.
• A new compressed air cleaning system for the front windshield ensures better visibility in case of dust or debris build-up (optional).
• All lights are LED lights.
• Oscillating BERCO D4 undercarriage.
• Ground clearance was increased by 6cm/2”: from 40cm/16” to 46 cm/18”.
Access, maintenace and serviceability
• Rear winch and radiator guards swing out: they open easily for quick radiator cleaning.
• The cabin tilts in full, allowing for thorough servicing of all components.
• The air filter system is integrated into the cabin and allows better access for maintenance.
• Filter pressure sensors are now even more durable (higher IP-rating), with better sealing against dust, humidity, and pressure washing.
For more information, visit: www.prime-tech.com
Source: Canadian Biomass Magazine.